Namely is looking for an experienced, driven, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the Namely executive team members in our NY office. You will report to the Chief of Staff and be responsible for a variety of communications efforts across all stakeholders. In this role, you will work closely with leaders to provide administrative and project help. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment providing seamless support to a passionate team.
- Responsible for assisting in a wide variety of functions including administration, executive support, strategic planning, operations, and project management
- Heavy calendar and logistics management: executive team meeting scheduling, interviews, field events, trade shows, clients and prospect visits, etc.
- Provide outstanding support by completing expense reports, scheduling meetings, and providing solutions to day-to-day issues
- Preparation of Monthly All Hands presentation
- Handle highly confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate team members
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Plan and execute onsite and offsite meetings, dinners, and events for the executive team
- Calendar management for key executives to coordinate internal and external meetings, presentations, and travel
- Project manage special projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as an executive assistant for Director, VP, C-suite executives
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels
- Extremely organized and resourceful with ability to think proactively to prioritize work without sacrificing quality and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external senior–level executives and their assistants in a professional manner
- Experience with managing a calendar, making domestic and international travel arrangements, and managing expense reports, and using Microsoft Office and Google tools
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and travel-related programs
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Sense of humor
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.