As an Executive Assistant, you will provide additional support to the Executive Team, to ensure they can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the executives you support, you resolve operational and administrative issues before they arise. You represent our company, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact for the teams you support. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails and calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, and more.
At Compass You Will:
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Manage external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Perform best practices benchmarking for heads of departments and provide summary of findings
- Take and retrieve messages for the executives you directly support
- Coordinate the schedules of each executive you support and schedule relevant meetings and travel arrangements
- Organize team events
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative support directly supporting executives
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience supporting C level executives is preferred
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.