Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level executives, as well as our Office Manager in a timely and professional manner. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, communicate effectively and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members and management.
Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings, off-sites, interviews
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assist the Office Manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, deliveries, planning and executing team outings, on-boarding new hires, operations logistics
The following might describe you:
- You have 3+ years preferred work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- You have simultaneously supported multiple executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You are decisive and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- You are detail oriented and strategic while multi-tasking
- You understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality
- You are able to anticipate needs while being resourceful
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.