Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant to its General Manager of Digital. The person in this role must be detail-oriented, highly-organized, and a smart communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude who is and is excited by working to work in a fast-paced environment. This person will also have a strong desire to learn and grow. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives and prepare daily and weekly schedule briefs
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring availability of attendees
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well -articulated agendas
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- General office duties as needed
- 3+ years of work experience
- Highly organized with strong customer service skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Must have experience with Concur or like expense reporting tool
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google’s GSuite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Slack a plus
- BA/BS Preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.