Greater NYC Area
About the Company
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised $50 million from Third Kind, SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO of HyperScience, you will be instrumental in delivering excellent organization and structure to the Chief Executive of HyperScience. You will use your excellent communication and administrative skills to strategically support the CEO with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the CEO with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executives internally across all lines of business. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with organizational goals.
- Organize all aspects for meetings, conferences and external events, including catering and transportation for the CEO
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Expense Management – Process invoices and T&E expense claims for the CEO and other executive team members, such as SVP of Business and VP of Product, ensuring all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines.
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delaysLead and participate in ad hoc projects as requested
- At least two years of experience as an executive assistant in a fast-paced environment, such as a start-up or professional services environment.
- Confident user of a variety of cloud-based tools: G Suite, and the ability to learn new systems and working methods quickly
- A track record of effective collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and a team oriented mindset
- Ability to function with a high-degree of autonomy with minimal direction Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Anticipating needs before they arise
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a challenging, time-sensitive environmentImpeccable communication skills; strong, confident and exacting written communication
- Self-starter who is comfortable working on their own
- Organized and systematic
- Obsessive focus on details and quality
- Flexibility to work outside of traditional office hours as needs arise
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description