Our executive team prides itself on working hard and being self-sufficient, however as the business scales, calendars and projects have become increasingly complex. That’s where you come in. We’re looking to bring on an expert Executive Assistant who can seamlessly integrate with our executive team and give them leverage across the board – whether that’s booking travel, coordinating a smooth board meeting, or saving our CEO from himself when it comes to installing A/V equipment (almost half of it still works).
You’ll be more than just an extra pair of hands. The lift you give our executive team impacts our entire company, and in addition to the below, our CEO will look to your expertise to determine how we can best leverage your talents.
What you'll do:
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Prep and setup for important in-office meetings - board meetings, partners, clients, investors, etc.
- Manage and book travel itineraries
- Support executive team projects, and manage resulting action items and documents
- You tell us! How else can you make our executive team more efficient?
Why we're excited about you:
- You are an efficiency multiplier. You are a proven EA and make the CEO and entire exec team more effective. You own tasks given to you, but also surface other areas where you can make an impact.
- You are a professional. You are going to work directly with a wide range of CEOs, board members, investors, execs, and press, and will always be a shining example of what Skillshare stands for.
- You are productive. You get more done in a day than the average person does in a week, and you do it by working hard AND smart.
- You are obsessively organized. You seamlessly manage communications across time zones, track budgets with ease, and keep on top of the tech.
- You are a people person. Our executive team doesn’t take itself too seriously, and neither do you.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: If you can make the exec team more effective, there will be few people in the office who deliver more value to the business.
- Growth: Your impact and ownership will grow as the company grows. You’ll play a key role in a business that is scaling rapidly and making a global impact.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Skillshare is an online learning community whose mission is to connect curious, lifelong learners everywhere – and, in so doing, build a more creative, more generous, and more prosperous world. Today, our community has grown to millions of members who come to Skillshare to learn creative and entrepreneurial skills, network with peers, and even teach a class themselves. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia, Spero Ventures, and Burda Principal Investments.
Skillshare is committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation, and inclusive work environment for all.