Who are we?
Vestwell provides every employee in America with access to a retirement account by removing the friction points financial advisors and companies have in establishing and maintaining defined contribution & benefit programs. We look out for everyone’s best interest, including financial advisors, companies and employees.
Vestwell is at the forefront of change in the $6 trillion 401(k) market; creating a platform that lowers fees and ensures that individuals retire wealthier. We’ve raised capital from industry leading investors in the Fintech and Finserv world to achieve this goal and are already getting a great response from customers.
Who are we looking for?
Vestwell is expanding and we’re excited about bringing onboard an Executive Admin/Office Manager to our team who can assist our CEO and exec team and help the office run smoothly on a day-to-day basis. At a high level, we’re looking for someone who has insane levels of attention to detail and proven ability of juggling multiple priorities at once.
We’re a startup… so a self-starter mentality comes first and foremost. You are someone who will dive into whatever challenge is placed in front of you, and find creative ways to solve problems.
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
Day-to-day you will be expected to:
- Work closely with the Executive team and HR to handle the day-to-day office operations of Vestwell HQ
- Assist CEO and other executives in daily tasks including maintaining calendars, meeting preparation, arranging travel, tracking and submitting expense reports
- Assist with scheduling and preparing for meetings of Vestwell’s Board of Directors
- Assist with scheduling and preparing for meetings with external clients
- Welcome candidates, clients, and guests in person or on the phone, and answer or re-direct inquiries
- Act as a Vestwell ‘culture carrier’ through the planning and execution of various office happy hours & celebrations, and organizing gifts or Vestwell employees (birthdays/anniversaries) and clients.
- Maintain the schedule and catering orders for internal company town halls / lunch & learns
- Track and organize marketing and office supply inventory
- Help teams as needed with research, data clean-up, etc.
- Work on various departmental projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years of experience working as an office manager and/or administrative assistant.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Must have a poised and professional demeanor.
- Self starter; is able to work independently.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Early stage startup, FinTech, and/or Financial Services experience.
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, coffee, tea & healthy snacks, and a bright, comfortable office with lots of workspace options so you can be comfortable and as productive as possible. And naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!