Executive Assistant at Cedar
We’re looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our co-founders and Head of Engineering. You will play a critical role for Cedar’s business by keeping our leaders organized, prepared, and getting where they need to be.
The ideal candidate loves managing details and prioritization, independent problem solving, and is able to thrive in a changing and growing start-up culture where no two days are the same. Since we are an early stage company, you should be comfortable managing multiple stakeholders across our team and willing to go the extra mile to support our vision for improving the patient healthcare experience.
- Proactive and strategic calendar and travel management for our co-founders and Head of Engineering
- Represent Cedar’s leaders via email and other written communications with current and prospective clients, candidates, and partners
- Work on projects and events that positively impact the leaders you support, as well as their teams
- Constantly looks for ways to broaden the impact of the leaders you support by streamlining their time commitments, taking feedback and requests from internal and external partners, and proactively sharing feedback up and across the organization
- Collaborate with other EAs and members of the People team to anticipate the needs of those you support--as well as their teams--and problem solve effectively
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of managing schedules and processes in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills
- Comfort operating within a dynamic environment and executing in situations where paths are uncharted
- Capacity to prioritize, meet deadlines and work cross-functionally
- Enthusiastic about constantly learning and improving
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the patient healthcare experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better patient healthcare experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.