Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We’re looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our CEO and COO. You will play a critical role in Ocrolus's business by keeping our leaders organized, prepared, and getting them where they need to be. The ideal candidate loves managing details and prioritization, independent problem solving, and is able to thrive in an ever changing and growing start-up culture where no two days are the same. Since we are a high growth company, you should be comfortable managing multiple stakeholders across our team and willing to go the extra mile to support the team.
What you will do
- Manage the CEO’s and COO’s schedules; defend their agendas and assist in prioritizing daily tasks like deadlines, follow-ups, and documents that need signing
- Provide administrative support by attending key meetings, prepping for board meetings, booking travel, events, conferences etc
- Assist in research to guide decision-making; compile and share research in a way that is easy to understand and reference
- Help Move along deliverables, facilitate special requests, and contribute/execute on last-minute ideas
- Handle occasional personal tasks during the workday (ie ordering lunch) to ensure that the executive being supported can remain laser-focused on the business
- Manage one-off initiatives and other ad-hoc projects.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of managing schedules and processes in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills
- Comfort operating within a dynamic environment and executing in situations where paths are uncharted
- Capacity to prioritize, meet deadlines and work cross-functionally
- Enthusiastic about constantly learning and improving
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description