We are currently hiring for an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be working in a team of two to support a group of C-level Executives including our CEO/Founder, President/Chief Financial Officer and our Chief Medical Officer. You’ll anticipate and resolve our administrative and operational needs before they even arise, ensuring your partners are able to fully focus on their core roles. You’ll do this by:
- Managing a range of administrative duties including dealing with correspondence, managing calendars, organizing meetings and appointments, and arranging travel and accommodation.
- Control and sustain working agendas for weekly Leadership team meetings and updating minutes as needed.
- Improving existing internal processes and operations and putting in place new ones where needed
- Organizing internal and external events and conferences
- Working on ad hoc projects as required
- Organizing and submitting expenses
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- 4+ years of experience
- General to advanced knowledge of GSuite (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Well-organized, self-starter with a “can do” attitude: This role will involve lots of multitasking and you’ll regularly be called upon to use your initiative.
- Tact, diplomacy, and discretion: You’ll be working across all teams and will potentially be privy to sensitive information.
- Excitement for the mission: We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too!
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego: We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- Flexibility and adaptability: We think that this role can make a huge impact on the company if you’re willing to jump in wherever neede
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status