Executive Assistant at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate has experience working in fast-paced environments that require a high degree of professional integrity. Executive Assistants at Vimeo are intuitive and resourceful, and are fueled by organizational excellence and a love of perfecting the smallest detail. If you are an exceptional communicator and have a knack for building relationships quickly, this may be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Manage ever-changing calendars, including booking and managing conference rooms
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Process expenses through Oracle, ensuring that they are compliant with company policy
- Manage, organize, and safeguard confidential material, displaying the utmost level of discretion and ethical standards
- Coordinate internal and external events, including team presentations, thought-leadership events, and off-site team trips
- Partner with other internal Executive Assistants to ensure smooth day-to-day communication and organization
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years’ experience providing administrative support to multiple executives
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of multiple executives
- 2+ years’ of calendar management and expense report management for multiple executives
- High proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office
- Expert at balancing competing priorities, with the ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and exceptional follow-through
- Thoughtful about problem-solving and demonstrates mature judgement in difficult or complex situations
- Trustworthy and treats all company matters with discretion
- Comfortable with change
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 150 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.