YieldStreet is looking for a hard-working, ambitious and meticulously organized Executive Assistant to support our CEO and President. In this role you will partner with the CEO and President, acting as their right arm to ensure their day-to day-operations, schedules and communications function seamlessly. The ideal candidate will be able to remain calm and composed while managing the ever-changing schedules of 2 executives at a scaling startup.
What you'll do
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and President; proactively manage their ever changing schedules and prioritize tasks
- Schedule all internal and external meetings and prepare research and materials for external meetings
- Act as daily timekeeper, ensuring both executives are prompt and prepared for all meetings and calls
- Manage founders’ inboxes and messages and flag important items to be addressed in a timely manner
- Act as an extension of the founders to help create meeting and follow-up materials (decks, memos, emails)
- Conduct daily meetings with founders and develop agendas to maintain action items
- Anticipate founders’ needs and plan accordingly for them
- Coordinate and maintain heavy domestic and international travel itineraries, including; scheduling and confirming ground and air transportation, accommodations, meeting coordination, and visa applications as needed
- Be responsive to emails, phone calls and messages, with semi-occasional contact outside normal business hours
- Coordinate meals for founders daily
- Coordinate travel for external meetings
- Manage and maintain personal requests from the founders
- Maintain monthly expense reports and billings
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years providing administrative support to a team or c-level executive(s), start-up or fin-tech experience preferred
- Sensitivity and discretion regarding confidential company information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete all tasks independently in a timely and proactive manner
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with a no job too big or too small mentality
- Capable of working within Google Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and communicating via Slack
We are building the largest global digital wealth management platform to empower all investors to build their own wealth, regardless of their net worth. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market and generate passive income. YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Art Finance, Marine Finance, Legal Finance & Commercial loans. We’re headquartered in New York City, with offices in Brazil, Argentina and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites in our work hard/play hard culture. We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.