Executive Assistant at Orchard
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 100+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
Orchard is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support its leadership team as the company grows. The ideal candidate is a masterful problem-solver and an organizational expert given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.The role requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Exceptional communication skills, a high level of professionalism and confidentiality are also a must.
- Manage the executive team’s calendars - schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve scheduling conflicts and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency.
- Arrange domestic travel seamlessly - collect all travel-related expense receipts and prepare expense reports for reimbursement.
- Plan and run logistics for internal and external meetings, including: scheduling meetings, preparing packages and set-up web conferencing and catering as needed.
- Support the planning and coordination of company events as well as special projects.
- Represent the exec team in internal and external communications with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, trackers, files, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts, as needed.
- Provide other assistance as needed, including presentation preparation & general office duties.
- Establish your own work plan to assure timely completion of work
- A Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail, organizational skills and problem solving skills - able to juggle and multi-task, with an acute attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to remain calm and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic - always proactive and exhibit positivity, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgement.
- Advanced presentation, Google suite & Microsoft office skills.
- Experience planning events such as offsites & managing board correspondence prefered
- Work effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor