Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant to the Accounting/Finance Team. The person in this role must be a highly organized, detail-oriented, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives and their teams and prepare daily and weekly schedule briefs
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, ordering catering, organizing agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork, and purchase requisitions, including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Anticipate and address communication and efficiency issues before they become problems
- General office duties as needed
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the finance industry is preferred, but not required
- Highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- BA/BS Preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.