Executive Assistant at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support leadership in our Finance and Legal orgs, including our CFO and General Counsel as well as manage key projects in the organization. The ideal candidate has experience working in fast-paced environments, has the ability to manage complex projects and thrive on helping leaders do more, be more efficient and and more effective. Executive Assistants at Vimeo are intuitive and resourceful, and are fueled by organizational excellence and a love of perfecting the smallest detail. If you are an exceptional problem solver and have a knack for building relationships quickly, this may be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives and the organization
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of the exec and org calendars; scheduling, confirming, and coordinating meeting space and ensuring all the relevant attendees are present
- Understand key functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress
- Support project coordination including large-scale meetings, calendaring, and logistics for the leadership team
- Manage, organize, and safeguard confidential material, displaying the utmost level of discretion and ethical standards
- Partner with other internal Executive Assistants to ensure smooth day-to-day communication and organization
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years’ experience providing administrative support to multiple executives
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of multiple executives
- 2+ years’ of calendar management and expense report management for multiple executives
- High proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office
- Expert at balancing competing priorities, with the ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and exceptional follow-through
- Thoughtful about problem-solving and demonstrates mature judgement in difficult or complex situations
- Trustworthy and treats all company matters with discretion
- Comfortable with change and being a team player
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.