Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for an Executive Assistant with C-level support experience. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
Great opportunity for an intelligent, proactive executive assistant to work hand-in-hand supporting truly forward-thinking executives. The ideal candidate will have high-level calendar management skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to field numerous inbound requests and manage high-traffic email inboxes, along with the passion, vision and self-directed initiative to step outside of regular duties in order to benefit the team.
- Scheduling internal/external meetings, business travel and conference calls; managing logistics and preparation for external speaking engagements
- Handling expense reports, invoice payments, scanning and electronic filing of documents; preparing correspondence, reports and agendas
- Providing technological support on an ongoing basis and arranging internet-based meetings, calls and webcasts
- Anticipating material and technology resources as needed for meetings
- Acting as the public face for the executive and responding to internal and external contacts of the organization with professionalism and integrity
- Maintaining discretion and a keen understanding of the personnel as well as the organizational and legal impacts of the information handled
- Being familiar with the unique aspects of executive’s department and responsibilities to effectively process incoming information
- Interacting and coordinating efforts with management and other Executive Assistants within the organization
- 3-5+ years of experience in an administrative position
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and strong attention to detail; the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently with sometimes little or no supervision
- Flexible, positive approach in a fast-paced environment, responding to evening and weekend calls/emails as required
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Quick learner with a knack for technology — able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Knowledge of and strong interest in using and learning about technology tools as well as experimenting with different technologies to improve efficiency in executing tasks
- Highly proficient in technology office productivity and collaboration tools including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), SharePoint, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and Slack
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.