Executive Assistant at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified’s Administration team is hiring an Executive Assistant to join us in our New York office. We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated individual to support three Vice Presidents. The ideal candidate will help keep Riskified running efficiently; allowing our teams to prosper by anticipating their needs and providing personalized assistance. To be successful in this role you must possess a meticulous sense of organization, as well as extraordinary time management abilities. Sharp communication skills are essential, as you will be serving as the main point of contact for three executives - interacting with both colleagues and associates at every level of seniority. If you are a masterful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to have you on board.What You'll Be Doing
- Heavy calendar management for three Vice Presidents.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, arranging candidate interviews.
- Booking and coordinating travel and transportation for VP’s and team members and maintaining expense reports, etc.
- Proactively considering important deadlines and organizing any necessary follow-up.
- Overseeing the flow of highly confidential information in a professional and timely manner.
- Working closely with the Administration team in Tel Aviv to ensure that everyone is aligned across multiple time zones.
- Assisting in the planning of activities and events for each executive’s respective team.
- Preparing specific departmental material and presentations upon request.
- Establishing onboarding procedures for specific employees upon request.
- Providing general office support when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment, preferably serving multiple people at VP level or above.
- Outstanding organizational abilities with an affirmative attitude.
- Exemplary levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- An innate sense of foresight and resourcefulness.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven ability with Google Workspace.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.