Executive Assistant at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for an Executive Assistant to support members of our Senior Leadership Team, and who will act as a strategic business partner to help drive the company forward. You will have a finger on the pulse of your leaders' and of the organization’s needs, while acting as a gatekeeper and ensuring a seamless day to day.
What You Will Do:
- Extensive and heavy scheduling and strategic calendar management for multiple leaders
- Manage prioritization of internal and external requests for review and approval in real time daily
- Coordinate internal and external meeting logistics, agendas, materials and communications
- Attend meetings when needed to take notes and action follow up items
- Ensure leaders are kept on schedule and on time for meetings daily
- Stay up-to-date on company and team happenings and priorities and keep your finger on the pulse of the organization’s needs
- Act as a strategic partner to your leaders in helping to drive the company forward
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation; obtain visas, passport renewals, or any other travel documents
- Resolve expenses monthly
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as primary support in a fast-paced environment
- Master problem solver and decision maker
- Proven ability to successfully juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, self awareness and professional maturity
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead and anticipates needs
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo and always thinking “how can we do this better?”