Executive Assistant at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is hiring an Executive Assistant to play a critical role in not only providing administrative support, but to serve as an essential partner to the executive team. This EA will manage everything from calendar and travel arrangements, to internal communication and meeting management on behalf of our executive team. This highly organized, resourceful, and trustworthy individual will ensure that every detail is in place, and nothing falls through the cracks. This individual must be able to handle private information, have strong business judgement, and be able to communicate with a variety of personalities and job functions of a fast growing IoT company.
- Coordinate and manage Google Calendar and arrange internal and external meetings with key partners and stakeholders
- Be proactive in assessing conflicts and situations, and be able to prioritize so your leaders can continue to achieve
- Have the opportunity to draft and create meeting agendas and presentations, as well as facilitate functional meetings
- Manage monthly and ad hoc expense reporting for leaders, and driving processes to be more efficient
- Book and arrange travel (flights, hotels, rental cars, etc), thinking through details, and optimizing work travel against busy schedules
- You will interact with private company information, and must be able to know when to keep things confidential
- Work cross functionally with recruiting to schedule company interviews
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6+ years of direct C-level executive assistant experience
- Proficiency with Google Calendar and scheduling
- Proven experience with deck creation (PowerPoint, Keynote, Slides), and data tracking (Excel, Numbers, Sheets)
- Experience being an executive assistant in a high-growth startup a plus
- Expert Google Calendar management experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice