Executive Assistant at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As our first full time Executive Assistant at Rhino, this role will initially work closely with our 3 founders - CEO, CTO and CFO. You will be an important member of our People Operations team - collaborating across the company as we scale rapidly. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones.
Please note that we do require candidates for this role be based out of NYC or in an Eastern time zone at this time.In this role you will:
- Support in every aspect of calendar management for 3+ busy C-level executives, including attendee availability and resolving scheduling conflicts, and preparation for the week ahead
- Manage research projects including preparation for executive meetings, agendas, profile research, and other meeting materials
- Assist our founders in company wide messaging, working closely with People Operations
- Collaborate with the People Operations team on company wide initiatives - coordinating events and team gestures (birthdays, anniversaries etc), and manage programming for weekly team meetings (All Hands, Standups)
- Assist with new Rhino Onboarding logistics, including some tech and swag deliveries
- Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly
- 6+ years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting 1 or more C-suite executives
- Exceptional judgement, professionalism, and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong decision making ability, and excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills; confirmed experience interacting and gaining trust with leaders at all levels
- Highly organized self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Adaptable and flexible in a busy work environment
- Able to anticipate needs, and know the right questions to ask when details are unclear
- Experience with the Google Suite, especially Calendar, Slack
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.