Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant to support senior leaders across a few functions in our growing NYC office. You will maximize our leaders’ ability to focus on their team's key priorities by coordinating their meetings and ensuring they are prepared for meetings, including compiling briefing documents for meetings, interviews, and events. Additionally, you will help support our growing office needs by running the administration of our office.
Brigit is searching for someone who will be self-directed and capable of managing a varied workload. This individual will need to be an excellent problem solver, super-organized, and be able to exercise judgment to prioritize calendars, meetings, and projects in a high growth environment.
What you'll do
- Manage and optimize multiple leaders’ calendars
- Work directly with our leaders to support their day-to-day business needs and conserve their time by drafting emails and collecting/analyzing information
- Help our leaders’ track priorities to help stay on top of short and long-term responsibilities and commitments
- Manage office activities including our landlord relationship, cleaning/maintenance scheduling, supply ordering, expense reports, furniture and setup, and correspondence with office vendors
- Coordinate logistics for team meetings, events, and all-hands
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to executives
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and appropriately schedule meetings or tasks to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in technology tools, including G-Suite, teleconferencing applications, and expense management systems
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively take on additional responsibilities
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
We're backed by leading VC's, including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! an If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
-Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Paid Parental Leave [Primary and Secondary]
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description