Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant to support senior leaders across a few functions in our growing NYC office. You will maximize our leaders’ ability to focus on their team's key priorities by coordinating their meetings and ensuring they are prepared for meetings, including compiling briefing documents for meetings, interviews, and events. Additionally, you will help support our growing office needs by running the administration of our office.
Brigit is searching for someone who will be self-directed and capable of managing a varied workload. This individual will need to be an excellent problem solver, super-organized, and be able to exercise judgment to prioritize calendars, meetings, and projects in a high growth environment.
What you'll do
- Manage and optimize multiple leaders’ calendars
- Work directly with our leaders to support their day-to-day business needs and conserve their time by drafting emails and collecting/analyzing information
- Help our leaders’ track priorities to help stay on top of short and long-term responsibilities and commitments
- Manage office activities including our landlord relationship, cleaning/maintenance scheduling, supply ordering, expense reports, furniture and setup, and correspondence with office vendors
- Coordinate logistics for team meetings, events, and all-hands
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to executives
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and appropriately schedule meetings or tasks to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in technology tools, including G-Suite, teleconferencing applications, and expense management systems
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively take on additional responsibilities
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description