Executive Assistant/Office Admin
Greater NYC Area
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve partnered with thousands of brokers across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model to create the foremost lease and sale transaction data and analytics platform in the world. CompStak is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 50 employees in the US and continues to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $20m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have a regional office in Los Angeles.
Learn more at compstak.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Admin to work closely with CompStak’s executive team and handle with the day-to-day office operations at CompStak. The Executive Assistant/Office Admin will handle a wide variety of tasks to ensure the CompStak team is happy and has what everyone needs to be successful in their jobs. The Executive Assistant/Office Admin will undertake a mixture of administrative and office support activities. They will help to create a well organized and coordinated office environment that represents the CompStak brand and culture to its employees and guests. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all CompStak visitors including answering and directing incoming calls
- Anticipate meeting requirements for Co-Founders - schedule prep and follow-up meetings with appropriate personnel.
- Scheduling and booking travel for business and personal needs
- Assisting with personal tasks, managing finances / expense reports, and running errands
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-supplied office including a stocked kitchen
- Organize weekly all-hands meeting and company lunch
- Serve as the point person for office maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Maintain calendars and agendas for company-wide meetings and events
- Handle all the new hire tech and swag delivery and set up
- Work with the People Operations Team to help implement new culture ideas and support programs and events
- 1-5 years of experience working with senior management, and Boards of Directors
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Multitasker with ease
- Demonstrated professional maturity (discretion, flexibility, and self-starter able to work with minimal supervision)
- Able to manage calendars to coordinate meetings and events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
Read Full Job Description