Expansion Manager (Brazil)
Expansion Manager, South America (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Knotel is seeking an Expansion Manager to lead our launch in Brazil. You will be charged with spearheading Knotel’s growth in this new market, touching everything from marketing and sales to operations and service. A jack of all trades with a bias for action, you will work tirelessly to bring Knotel’s vision of agile headquarters to Brazil.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage construction & design to ensure build-outs and move-ins are completed on-time, on-brand, and on-budget
- Manage relationships with vendors, distributors and suppliers
- Oversee day-to-day space operations, facilities maintenance, and customer success
- Manage and scale the team to match market demand
- Build community through programming and events
- Work with our HQ-based launch, product, growth and marketing teams to streamline procedures, strengthen our product, and optimize the way we do things.
Who You Are
You are a natural networker and builder. You’re equally excited to skill up in business development as you are in operations. You think that “done” is better than “perfect” and have an entrepreneurial way to persevere through obstacles. Whether working a room full of VCs or speaking with a contractor, you dial into the moment and compel others to your vision. You operate independently, move fast, and get things done. You’re highly organized and detail-oriented, can manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines and budgets, and efficiently prioritize your time. You believe in the vision of Knotel and are pumped to evangelize our product to the market. You also have the following:
- 3-5 years experience in a startup (previous consulting, banking or strategy experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of executing against KPIs, including in sales, partnerships, and operations
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to the business in any way necessary
- Proficiency in excel, CRMs, Google Analytics, and marketing and sales tools, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and social skills, proficiency in both Portuguese and English
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.