Facilities and Operations, Sr. Associate
Working alongside our Facilities/Remodel & Refit, Space Operations and Client Success teams, the Facilities and Operations Senior Associate will be charged with owning and orchestrating our facility requests and work order process. S/he will evaluate needs, assign them accordingly and follow up post completion while managing our internal resources, vendor partnerships and our members experience & expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee our facilities related work order system; review, assign, coordinate, approve costs, etc.
- Manage facilities support staff, vendor partnerships and internal/external communication
- Collaborate with our internal teams to plan for and support new sites from a member and facilities POV
- Act as point of contact for our members as needed in regards facility related needs
- Take the lead with smaller Ad Hoc projects as needed to support company growth
Who You Are
- Results oriented and very organized individual who can work independently and with a team
- Strong understanding of customer service, vendor management and staff/client communication
- Energetic and highly organized while creating solutions and accomplishing tasks with a smile
- Ability to juggle multiple software applications while gathering and entering needed data
- Hawk eye attention to detail when reviewing notes, invoices and documents
- Project management, account management, and/or property management are a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.