Facilities Manager at Unqork
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:40 p.m. (EST) on Monday, August 16, 2021
Location: Greater New York Area
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Employee Experience Manager.
- Help with desk/conference room bookings for employees in flex space.
- Establish relationships with commercial real estate brokers to vet new spaces and finalize lease agreements.
- Maintain maintenance schedule for HVAC, security system, beverage machines, and more.
- Collect and retain COIs for vendors.
- Assist employees and guests with questions for use of physical space.
- You will partner with Finance to create flexible space arrangements for remote employees.
- Oversee budget for office amenities, furniture, and enhancements.
- Help with facilities procurement and planning for company offsite events, both large and small, and renting spaces for parties, conferences, and more.
- You will partner with IT to ensure all equipment is in good working order and network stability.
- 2 or more years overseeing office space/real estate for a New York-based company.
- Successful history of acquiring real estate and navigating leasing process.
- Familiarity with market solutions for flexible office space.
- Experience collecting and maintaining COIs.
- Experience observing property management policies and local codes.
- Experience with technologies like Asset Panda, Brivo or comparable physical security access tool, G-Suite, and Slack.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.