About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Regional Facilities Manager, East Coast will be based out of the New York office, and is responsible for supporting and managing all the Facility related details in the following offices:
- 5th Bryant Park
- 8 W 38th
The right candidate for this office/ facilities position is a self starter, reliable, proactive thinker, is organized, has strong communication skills and is a team player. This position reports to the National Workplace Manager. Below are some of the major responsibilities for the role, at all locations listed above:
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings/ office structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities and vendor consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise facilities vendors (custodians, day porters, technicians, etc)
- Hold the appropriate vendors/ property manager accountable for maintenance needs
- Manage that each building is following code regarding receiving vendors, parking space allocation, building and office security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs - upkeep of space plans
- Lead and manage internal office moves
- Oversee pantry needs and work directly with pantry vendors
- Resolve daily maintenance issues (kitchen, carpet, etc.)
- Provide top customer service for our employees
- Keep strong communication with Workplace Manager, Workplace Director, and other team members
- Assist with shipping needs
- Keeping each office organized, clutter free, and managing/ creating cleaning schedule
- Assist with establishing policy and procedure for the facilities team
- Recommends and executes project needs at all sites to ensure Workplace experience is consistent with Grubhub culture
- Responsible for managing all East Coast Facilities Specialist, Office Coordinator, and/or Receptionist in above locations
You Should Have
- 5+ years of operations/facilities experience with a medium- large sized company
- Project management background is a plus!
- Ability to work interdepartmentally to ensure operations are running smoothly
- Ability to manage budget/spends with external vendors and other miscellaneous finances
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability (Double portion of a “Can Do Attitude”!)
- Very organized and detailed oriented as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative personality (Ability to delegate while also leading from the front!)
- Mastery of Google suite: GMail, GCal, GDocs and MS Office
- College Degree Preferred
- OSHA certification is a HUGE plus!
- Occasional off hours may be required
- Travel required
- Responsible for managing budgets
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.