Facilities Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!The Role:
The Facilities Manager is responsible for all aspects of facilities management. This includes day-to-day operations of offices in New York City and Minneapolis as well as accommodating remote employees. Further, you’ll lead vendor management, office maintenance, and expansion projects for DailyPay. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you’ll work closely with your small team to enable business operations for all DailyPay staff. In your work you will ensure safe, accessible, welcoming, and functional spaces for all employees and visitors.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement procurement procedures for all systems across all departments
- Be accountable for the facilities operating budget from development of the annual plan, to forecasting and tracking of monthly/quarterly finances
- Negotiate and maintain facilities service contracts and outsourced agreements including but not limited to: leasing, contractors, catering, managed IT, and cleaning/waste removal
- Create and systematize existing systems to control physical assets, office supplies, and kitchen pantry
- Work closely with HR and IT to fulfill onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in facilities, property management or equivalent office management experience
- eExcellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and administrative demands.
- Experience in direct supervision of personnel
- Experience with project management, including the ability to analyze and edit building plans, office specifications, and seating arrangements
- Ability to create and maintain collaborative and productive work relationships to achieve goals in a complex high growth organization
- Commitment to inclusiveness and diversity
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO