WORK WITHIN ENABLEMENT TO HELP EDUCATE AND EMPOWER OUR SALES AND CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAMS
The Field Enablement Associate is a 6 month contract with potential to extend permanently. In this role you will help to plan and project manage programs across our Enablement, Marketing, Sales and CS organizations. This will include maintaining Enablement content and tools, planning and facilitating logistics for various training efforts and supporting ongoing Enablement priorities.
Reporting to the Senior Enablement Manager, this individual will have an incredible opportunity to develop their skill set, support global enablement efforts and assist with implementing strategic programs that help Account Executives and Customer Success Managers operate more efficiently and effectively.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR FIELD ENABLEMENT TEAM:
Our Field Enablement team’s mission is to deliver the Sisense Sales and Customer Success teams an outstanding onboarding process, effective product training, skill-building programs for ongoing development, the materials required to execute a thoughtful and comprehensive sales cycle and seamless processes throughout every element of the sales process. We help to mold and drive company culture across the go-to-market teams by bridging operations, sales and customer success leadership, product, marketing and impacting all individual contributors. We work globally with different teams, regions, and cultures.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within the first two weeks…
- Jump into the Enablement new hire onboarding track to become proficient in Sisense
- Spend time with the Enablement and Marketing team members to learn about the cross-functional teams that you’ll be helping to support
- Become familiar with our internal tools and processes with hands-on tutorials
By Day 30…
- Attend a Sisense bootcamp to deeper dive in your onboarding process
- Assess current programs, content, resources that support the Sales and Customer Success orgs
- Build with your manager a plan to cleanup, reorganize and optimize our field content within Seismic, our Content Management System
- Meet with Enablement leaders to align on priorities and expectations
- Establish with the team a v1 plan of top priorities that you will create, iterate and implement
By Day 60…
- Lead cross-functional Seismic cleanup and optimization project
- Map training needs for our LMS, SisenseU, and begin creating and improving eLearning courses based on prioritization
- Dive deeper into the Field Enablement team culture and communication best practices with the multiple audiences that the Enablement team serves
By Day 90…
- Jump into our revenue intelligence platform, Gong, and help to curate our recommended call library for onboarding and ongoing learning
- Map data challenges within our tools and take a hands-on approach to improving Enablement success metrics
- Work closely with your manager to identify further areas of value for our Sales and Customer Success teams
- Continue managing against your 30-60-90 Enablement Programs plan to ensure alignment
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED…SO FAR:
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative role
- You are well organized and can effectively communicate with team members
- You thrive in roles where cross-collaboration is a necessity, but you can work independently and self-direct as needed
- You have experience developing content, with knowledge of LMS, video editing tools and Google Suite as a bonus
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 800 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.