Field Operations Manager
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
As a Field Operations Manager at TrialSpark, your work will be critical in ensuring the uptime and reliability of technology used across our rapidly growing trial site network. Your day-to-day activities will include overseeing a group of Field Support Technicians who are tasked with the deployment/support of technical infrastructure used at our trial sites. Since the FieldOps group is heavily client facing, you'll be expected to set clearly defined objectives, workflows, and coordination to ensure those out in the field maintain a healthy relationship with our physician partners.
This is a great opportunity if you’re someone who:
- Enjoys helping others with a great bedside manner
- Is detailed oriented and comfortable guiding direct reports to find the root cause of technical issues
- Is a workflow architect - you can quickly identify and correct inefficiencies in existing processes while simultaneously designing/implementing new ones as necessary.
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Organized and detail oriented - This role is all about the details. You’ll need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strong leadership and management skills - you enjoy people development and can empower your team to work at their best
- An experienced project manager. Simple or complex, you’re able to bring clarity and energy to a project, making everyone around you more effective.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Extensive field support experience - You are a security and reliability focused individual with experience supporting technical infrastructure across multiple locations.
- Excitement for the mission - We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- You must have a drivers license
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.