FIELD OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD - DELIVERY TEAMS
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
What our Field Operations Team Leads do:
- Our Field Operations Team Leads will assist the Field Operations Supervisors in the overall operation of the location.
- Responsible for on-boarding, training, coaching, and developing Team Members - including presentation skills and delivery techniques, as well as ongoing development of the team.
- Assist in planning, prioritizing and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality objectives are met.
- Will work to keep the team well informed of priorities and initiatives.
- Serve as Leader on Duty ensuring the day-to-day tasks and projects are completed by the team efficiently and safely and that all member concerns are addressed.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures.
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment that embraces Peloton’s mission and values.
- Have the ability to solve day to day operation challenges and lead the team to meet or exceed KPI’s and company goals.
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador.
- Ability to conduct interviews and assess talent to create a diverse and successful team.
- Use systems to analyze reporting and work with management teams to implement solutions to close gaps.
The focus of this Field Operations Team Lead role is overseeing the warehouse delivery team. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Oversee the morning load out process ensuring accuracy of product/merchandise being loaded safely and efficiently for member delivery
- Support the Field teams as the first point of contact when they are on the road
- Take appropriate action to address Member Experience issues
- Assist with inventory, cycle counts, and team scheduling
- Conduct safety related audits and ensure site is complying with policies
- Support team members and managers with routine, day-to-day tasks, needs, and inquiries, as well as Field Operations initiatives and projects
- Hold team members accountable to the tasks required during the shift including all safety and operational items. Partner with Supervisor or Manager when needed.
- Assemble and deliver Peloton bikes and accessories in customer homes and perform in-home bike repairs and maintenance as needed
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, unloading/loading trailers, systematically locating products and other warehouse/inventory-related tasks.
- Assist with accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities team members assigned to this job may have.
- Experience and knowledge of leading people preferred
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining talent preferred
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to obtain Peloton Forklift Certification
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 lbs and may be required to lift up to 145lbs with assistance. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Field Operations Supervisor.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage - We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment - Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.