Field Project Manager, East at Latch
Latch is hiring a Field Project Manager to help support its expansion across the country. As a Project Manager you will plan, manage and support the implementation of Latch’s access systems into some of the largest real estate developments in the country. You will be working cross-functionally with internal members of the operations, sales and supply chain teams and externally with key partners and customers. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing technology hardware + software company, during a pivotal stage of growth.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Manage the day-to-day operations in-field between contractors, partners, and customers
- Facilitate the the progress of a project from beginning-to-end
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure transparency on multiple projects at a time, and properly escalate when necessary
- Provide daily updates into CRM / Project Management software to keep organization informed of progress
- Subject matter expert on Latch to be able to advise on product launches in-field
- Identify process improvements and help the entire team create & implement new procedures
- Bachelor degree 3+ years experience in a Project Management role
- General knowledge of Access Control, HVAC systems and Smart Home a big plus
- Strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and consultative skills a must
- Self-starter and initiator
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent analytic and communications skills
- Skilled in organizing information based on reviewing meeting notes, specifications, meetings with clients, property management companies, and developers
- Ability to manage multiple detailed projects at the same time
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel frequently
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City, and a ten minute walk from CalTrain in SOMA San Francisco.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a competitive health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.