First Impressions Associate
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The First Impressions Associate will be the gatekeeper to the Justworks office and the first point of contact for all our visitors. He or she will be a jack of all trades and a ‘yes’ person - there is no challenge too small! This is an opportunity for a true team player to thrive in a fast-paced, high intensity environment.
What you'll do
- Serve as the (friendly!) gatekeeper to the Justworks office
- Greet and check-in visitors in accordance with Justworks’ visitor security procedures
- Work closely with our Office Manager and Recruiting Coordinator to coordinate visitors and meetings at Justworks
- Assist with administrative and office-related tasks as needed
- Keep the front area presentable and tidy
- Maintain a high level of discretion with documents & information
- Receiving and sorting mail, packages and food deliveries
Who you are
- 4-Year College Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to be responsive and resourceful and work across teams
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- No job too small, a can-do attitude
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds, and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.