Front Desk Coordinator
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us.
Meetup’s office experience team knows that culture is in the daily details, so they are tireless in their focus. They’re excited to welcome a Front Desk Coordinator who brings dedication, excitement, and skill to their team.
What you’ll get to do in this role:
- Curate a warm and welcoming experience for the Meetup team and HQ guests
- Serve as go-to for the team in a variety of support tasks
- Manage MeetupHQ meeting room calendars
- Coordinate meals for individuals, teams, and meetings
- Receive office-wide deliveries and facilitate distribution
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate contact
- Work with building management to arrange elevator access
- Be part of a smart and dedicated office experience team
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in an administrative position
- Experience working in a fast paced office setting with a customer service-oriented atmosphere
- Experience with calendar management, scheduling meeting invitations through email and event planning
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle a variety of tasks and personalities
- A strong understanding of current office technologies and presentation software (specifically Google apps)
If your experience fits some but not all of what’s listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?