Fulfillment Manager - West at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!Responsibilities
- Own and curate the fulfillment operations processes and collaborate with local operating partners to drive define, implement, and support LeafLink’s fulfillment solutions and technology in order to enable aan amazing delivery experience for our marketplace customers.
- Define and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to quantify the health of the fulfillment operations across multiple markets.
- Develop industry leading quality measurements related to our warehouse fulfillment operations as well as consistently looking to enhance existing processes where quality control is key to the success of the operation.
- Experience in training and collaborate with partners who skillsets required to
- Work alongside our partners and customers to develop labor models, operational reporting, and capacity management necessary to continuously improve our service offerings and reduce costs.
- Develop and document SOPs to train operating partners on utilization of technology for end to end processes..
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders and align on a regular basis to drive overall strategy and initiatives.
- Become a resident expert on the ever-changing cannabis regulations (esp. Distribution and Logistics) in all markets, including those outside LeafLink’s current live territories.
- Maintain deep product knowledge of LeafLink’s product including the marketplace, platform and community usage trends.
- 5+ years enabling and leading technology enabled supply chain operations with an established track record launching logistics, fulfillment, and distribution solutions in a fast-paced e-commerce and last mileenvironment.
- Strong experience implementing modern cloud-based warehousing and logistics technologies.
- Experience in leading and influencing a wide array of stakeholders to achieve cross-cutting organizational goals.
- You are a builder at heart and take ownership of initiatives from start-to-success; entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage detailed operations in a fast paced ever-changing environment.
- Ability to articulate the vision and roadmap for logistics development, including prioritization of tasks, allocation of resources and identifying activities that are not aligned with the organizational vision.
- Ability to make data-informed decisions and present the findings across teammates, clients and partners of varying degrees of sophistication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.