Gambling Operations Director at Tipico
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.
Tipico just expanding its operations in the USA! Become part of our success team.Job Description
Do you have a passion for digital products and customer experience? Do you want to provide a best in class digital experience?
This role is instrumental in shaping the USA expansion. Getting into the business at such an early stage allows the individual to set the operational foundations as they see fit. This role will be at the heart of the organisation, as well as our consumers and as such key in setting the culture, developing the core departments and planning a successful launch of the sportsbook operations. The role will be responsible for setting the short and long term goals of the Operations department, building teams and selecting the right people to join us on the journey.
The Operations Director will work on a wide spectrum of responsibility from regulation topics to customer operations and payments/fraud.
The role will be report directly to the Managing Director and work together with the rest of the management team and the line managers of the organisation.
Your playing field:
Will consist of…
- Planning the launch and day-to-day operations for our USA Sportsbook and Casino products.
- Creating and maintaining future teams and processes that deliver best in class service across verticals: Customer Service, Operational Compliance, Payments, and Fraud.
- Setting the strategic vision and culture of the team in line with the company values and vision.
- Partner with our Marketing, Compliance, and Product & Technology teams in order to improve efficiencies and effectively guarantee a positive customer experience.
- Liaising with Regulators and Licensees; ensuring all required regulatory reporting is accurate, fully compliant, and delivered in a timely manner.
- Continuously developing and implementing policies, standard operating procedures, and internal controls between internal teams, regulatory bodies and casino partners to streamline and optimize the day-to-day operations.
- Assisting with audits: Test processes to ensure that bugs are identified and reported to the relevant departments
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in various Operations roles.
- Experience leading high performing teams and cultivating collaborative partnerships with various individuals across the organization.
- You are a decision-maker who is comfortable taking calculated risks and respectfully challenges the status quo. This is essential when driving market-leading products.
- Continuously strive to deliver a product that is second to none.
- Extensive knowledge of New Jersey regulatory framework, AML, Responsible Gaming etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence or other software systems.
- Flexible to travel within and outside the US
What’s in it for you:
- Build your own success story together with us
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working
- Exciting growth industry
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Medical , Vision, Dental Health Benefits
Are you ready to score?
Please send us your application and our team get in touch with you
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.