GCP Consulting Client Partner at EPAM Systems
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people, and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a GCP Consulting Client Partner. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM has extensive experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), one of the leading cloud providers, from analytics to application development to machine learning. EPAM’s Google Cloud Practice helps its customers build better, more stable and secure software with accelerated time to market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a strong industry leader and understand the entire suite of GCP and GCP Support products.
- Be very hands on in the technical space as well as communicate at the CXO level.
- Be able to engage clients at the technical level around application and big data concepts.
- Initiate and maintain strong working relationships with EPAM sales leadership, sales team, account management leadership and account managers.
- Work with sales and account management leadership to target business units with high potential to benefit from our broader Business Consulting offerings.
- Work with EPAM colleagues to establish and maintain a vision for relevant Technology and Business Consulting service offerings and related success metrics.
- Own end-to-end service offering go to market.
- Enable client technology leaders to positively affect business outcomes by applying a holistic people, process and technology mindset to business alignment, technology strategy and technology tactics.
- Manage global client engagements to drive business growth and be responsible for accounts portfolio P&L.
- Create business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals.
- Act as the lead with clients, internal teams and BU Heads/Sales Leads.
- Drive business and technology transformation.
- Align with other EPAM account managers and senior leadership to co-develop/support account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Serve as the engagement architect, responsible for account plans and strategies, and work directly with client product, marketing, and/or IT teams to position EPAM for success
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business; serve as an expert consultant leading business Transformation/product strategies and roadmaps
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- Be responsible for shaping solutions and properly scoping/pricing engagements, establishing optimal operating models and project team organization, and leading the transition from the sales process to the delivery phase
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Deliver on EPAM’s growth and performance objectives
- Support sales/pre-sales activities by acting as the Digital Transformation lead to assess opportunities, respond to RFP’s, create proposals and presentations, establish relationships with clients and prospective clients, and help to close/sign new deals
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 10+ years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships
- 5+ years of leading teams that are delivering end-to-end solutions as it pertains to Emerging Technologies with a heavy focus on GCP and GCP Support as well as other cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience leading and growing consultative teams and/or practices either within an organization as an IT/Technology Product Leader or as an external consultant
- Understanding of technologies with the ability to use them to formulate solutions in the enterprise business context. Passion and experience applying emerging technologies to generate new business opportunities and address modern business challenges
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial engineering focused Consultancy or Cloud Partner delivering large enterprise solutions
- Proven experience building and driving large programs (preferable Cloud Practice within an organization)
- Experienced with delivering complex Digital Solutions and a high-level of enterprise and process architecture
- Experienced with data analytics, reporting services, working with supply chain organizations, and provisioning for data centers
- Comfortable with driving architecture and product direction on multiple Digital platforms
- Familiar with real-time and mission-critical applications
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet hands on technically to communicate code and big data concepts
- Experience managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts and account portfolios
- Strong Digital knowledge or experience with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management and product development
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance