Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We are rapidly growing our patient offerings as we seek to solve more and more of our patients’ healthcare needs. To ensure success, we are looking for a best-in-class General Manager (GM) to help us define, build, and scale one of our newest care verticals. You will both set the strategy for this new vertical and lead the charge on execution. You will own the patient experience, in conjunction with Clinical leadership, and be accountable for the P&L. You will report to our CEO and Founder and directly oversee a cross-functional team across Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Growth, and Clinical.
Who are you? That’s a great question. You are patient-centric above all else. You thrive on being accountable and delivering results. You are a strategic thinker and an agile executor. You can both build a new vertical and operate it at scale. You are empathetic and metrics-driven. You have experience building and leading strong cross-functional teams. You have a relenting drive to put patients in control of their health and are passionate about transforming healthcare.
What You'll Do:
- Define and lead the vision and strategy for our newest care vertical in skincare
- Build and refine the core patient value proposition for all patient offerings within the vertical
- Be the chief advocate for patients on this vertical across the organization by understanding the full patient lifecycle and feedback
- Set clear goals for both operational and financial KPIs
- Partner with product to optimize the patient journey by understanding drop off, conversion, and retention opportunities
- Develop execution plans aligned with key goals in collaboration with core vertical team and key cross-functional partners
- Lead day-to-day oversight and execution on both existing offerings and launches of new offerings in the vertical
- Partner with marketing to optimize the target patient and map out seasonal campaigns, email series, and other brand touchpoints
- Build and lead a cross-functional vertical-dedicated team across Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Growth, Clinical, and Legal
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years of work experience, with at least 5+ in consumer, ideally within a high-growth context
- Prior experience in GM or P&L management role in consumer, ideally within CPG or healthcare
- Prior experience building and leading cross-functional teams
- Functional expertise in product management and/or growth marketing
- Strong track record of ownership, of both setting clear goals and delivering on results
- Passion for and deep understanding of the digital/consumer and healthcare markets and competitive landscapes
- Patient-centric mindset
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.