Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a highly autonomous business and product leader to run one of our newest business units at Latch - Marketplace.
- Own strategy, operational planning, roadmap, business development and product marketing for the marketplace business unit
- Be the voice of the marketplace cross-functionally and own business reporting
- Empower a team of product managers, program managers, and engineering to execute on the strategy and plan the GM sets in place for the marketplace team
- Own all new business development, strategic planning, and being in constant communications with customers with our Enterprise Sales team
- Partner with Operations, Product Marketing, and Design to deliver world-class product launches
- Collaborate with finance to run pricing, budget planning and forecasting efforts
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Product, General Manager, or Business Development leader of software and/or hardware products with a proven track record of releasing world-class products
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such as a high-growth startup
- Proven capability to form tight partnerships with cross-functionally internally and externally to solve problems and execute on initiatives
- Highly skilled in managing senior and executive stakeholders
- Structured, organized, and extremely detail-orientated with excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to move fast with the process in mind but a bias towards execution, desire to learn, and iterate
- Experience building, leading, and running robust teams, providing guidance, support, and development to well-trained staff, and attracting top talent
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance on how to provide product direction to meet customer needs
- Experience in working closely with Business Development to execute large, multi-disciplinary, product, and business deals
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice