Global Account Director
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency and accountability to the market and ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury and pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Let’s build a better industry.
The Global Account Director (GAD) will lead some of the agency’s largest client accounts, which operate across multiple regions globally. The GAD will cultivate high level client relationships, provide business consultation, Quarterly Business Reviews and coordinate multi-region internal resources to meet client objectives. We seek candidates who are natural leaders, organized, proactive, results-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The GAD must ensure that all local DoubleVerify stakeholders are informed on the client’s measures of success and monitor the execution of their global strategy across the local client teams. Feedback from the local DoubleVerify and Client teams must be collected and presented back to the Central Client contacts.
The GAD will work closely across multiple internal DoubleVerify teams including Sales, Strategic Development, Implementation, Sales Engineering, Product Management, and Finance to deliver world class customer service and solutions to the Client.
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for leadership, client management, organization and problem solving abilities. Our ideal candidate is searching for a role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as are strong analytical skills, including the ability to develop assumptions and action plans based on data.
- Single accountable resource for support of global client relationship – understand the client’s goals and translate into local action items
- Work hand in hand with Director Strategic Partnerships to make DV sticky by fostering brand relationships and DV deployments tied to strategy
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager during the first 90 days of the relationship/rollout and take over their role of overseeing client success post launch point
- Coordinate and drive local market adoption for major global clients past initial rollout
- Organizes all global support activity so that knowledge is shared across DV teams
- Key stakeholder in organizing and executing Quarterly Business Reviews with the Global Client contacts.
- Lead on Beta tests and other new initiatives to drive revenue associated with new product launches
- Continuously monitor and improve customer satisfaction as it relates to the DoubleVerify campaign execution, implementation, and fulfillment processes
- Attend offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary
- The GAD Will be responsible for 3-5 global/strategic clients
- Commensurate 6+ years of customer support and customer facing experience in the online media industry
- Experience in successfully managing large (global) clients with complex team structures
- Strong customer service and proven leadership abilities
- Strong process management, business process, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to challenges they face
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience building reports and defining client organization hierarchy
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a rapidly growing business to success in the advertising technology space
- Bachelor's degree equivalent /higher level of education
- Proficiency in additional languages other than English highly desirable