Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Manager of Care Support to support our growing Care Support team! The Care Support (CS) team exists to ensure members and clinicians are incredibly satisfied with the Spring Health platform and experience. The team’s primary responsibilities include responding to member and clinician questions and needs (email, chat, phone), executing patient documentation items, and troubleshooting platform access issues. The Care Support Manager is a resourceful, process-oriented, and data-driven leader, who is excited about building out a high-quality support team.
Working Hours for this Role:
3AM - 11AM ET or 4AM - 12PM ET
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Care Support (CS) team, including managing a growing team of Global CS Coordinators to support rapidly expanding business needs
- Build documentation for ease of educating internal teams on CS processes/knowledge, as well as onboarding new Global CS Coordinators
- Design and implement best-in-class customer support policies and procedures to measure success
- Build and maintain Zendesk reporting and dashboards + track team performance and convey key product gaps to leadership
- Coordinate regularly with the Care Navigation team to build processes and cross-functional workflows that enable each team to function alongside one another efficiently and effectively, with a patient-first mentality
- Coordinate regularly with Provider Ops and Managed Care Billing teams to ensure the effective and comprehensive delivery of high-quality mental health services
- Coordinate regularly with the Product team to implement innovative solutions to existing problems
- This position reports to the Director of Care Support
What we expect from you:
- Experience leading and managing
- Organized, high-integrity, and data-driven approach
- Highly process-oriented and expert working knowledge of Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Humility, resourcefulness, directness, ambition, professionalism
What we'd love to see (Bonus):
- Highly relevant experience in healthcare operations
- Previous exposure to complexities and challenges in US healthcare
- A deep passion to transform the U.S. healthcare system, especially mental health
- Experience at a high-growth healthcare company
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations, product, engineering, and design teams
- Experience with EHRs
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.