Global Clinical Care Navigator - English + German at Spring Health
What you'll be doing:
- Utilize active listening and written communication skills to interact with members in the US and internationally by phone, chat, and email in both English and another language(s).
- Provide consultation, psycho-education, and motivational assistance to address mental health, substance use, and family/relationship concerns.
- Assess for risk and manage member crises by providing in-the-moment support, triage, safety planning, and follow up.
- Conduct a clinical needs assessment to develop a plan of action for each member and refer to an appropriate level and modality of care (Spring Health therapy provider, external benefits, or community resources).
- Synthesize information that must be gathered from various sources and apply good clinical judgement in order to make determinations about interventions, follow up, and ongoing support needs.
- Identify and problem-solve issues that serve as a barrier or disruption to care, with support from leadership.
- Interact with multi-disciplinary teams such as care support, provider operations, and customer success, to ensure a smooth member experience.
- Participate in staff meetings, case consultations, and trainings.
- Translate member-facing communications into member’s preferred language.
- Assist with onboarding and mentoring new team members.
- Assist with special internal projects as well as customer-facing initiatives, as assigned and available.
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards.
What we expect from you:
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or licensed psychologist.
- Minimum of 2+ years of direct clinical care experience.
- M-F schedule; 2nd or 3rd shift regular scheduled hours may be required.
- Knowledge of CBT, motivational Interviewing, mindfulness, and solution-focused clinical interventions.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills and comfortable interacting with members worldwide.
- Bilingual; English and fluent in French, Portuguese, German, or Hindi.
- Acknowledge and embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Some roles may require alternative hour schedules (3 weeks of training during business hours is standard).
- Motivated to go above and beyond for members to provide a high-touch experience.
- Tech-savvy: must be comfortable using various computer platforms and learning new systems, and efficient in tech-related tasks.
- Able to multi-task and context switch!
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status