Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We're currently looking for independently licensed mental health professionals to join our global Care Navigation team (LCSW, LMFT, LPC or equivalent licensure required). This Care Navigator role will support both US members & Australia.
Working hours for this opportunity:
5pm - 1am EST (2pm - 10pm PST)
What you'll be doing:
- Utilize active listening and written communication skills to interact with members in the US and Australia by phone, chat, and email.
- Provide consultation, psycho-education, and motivational assistance to address mental health, substance use, and family/relationship concerns.
- Assess for risk and manage member crises by providing in-the-moment support, triage, safety planning, and follow up.
- Conduct a clinical needs assessment to develop a plan of action for each member and refer to an appropriate level and modality of care (Spring Health therapy provider, external benefits, or community resources).
- Synthesize information that must be gathered from various sources and apply good clinical judgement in order to make determinations about interventions, follow up, and ongoing support needs.
- Identify and problem-solve issues that serve as a barrier or disruption to care, with support from leadership.
- Interact with multi-disciplinary teams such as care support, provider operations, and customer success, to ensure a smooth member experience.
- Participate in staff meetings, case consultations, and trainings.
- Assist with onboarding and mentoring new team members.
- Assist with special internal projects as well as customer-facing initiatives, as assigned and available.
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards.
What we expect from you:
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or licensed psychologist.
- Minimum of 2+ years of direct clinical care experience.
- Able to work Sunday - Thursday; 5pm - 1am EST (2pm - 10pm PST).
- Knowledge of CBT, motivational Interviewing, mindfulness, and solution-focused clinical interventions.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills and comfortable interacting with members worldwide.
- Acknowledge and embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Some roles may require alternative hour schedules (3 weeks of training during business hours is standard).
- Motivated to go above and beyond for members to provide a high-touch experience.
- Tech-savvy: must be comfortable using various computer platforms and learning new systems, and efficient in tech-related tasks.
- Able to multi-task and context switch!
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible, remote friendly work arrangements and setup
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.