We are in search of a Global Inventory and Operations Planner to join our Apparel Planning team.
In this role you’ll be responsible for optimizing the product life cycle through implementing and owning allocation strategies, markdown cadences, and liquidation strategies.
The candidate will be an integral part of our Planning team as a part of the greater Peloton Apparel Team. This position will work alongside other Planning members and report into the Director of Apparel Strategy & Planning.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining markdowns and promotional calendars
- Responsible for managing and executing global inventory liquidation strategies
- Manage Active / Inactive SKUs in all subsidiaries
- Track and communicate inbound/outbound inventory movement with partnership with Operations & Logistic team members
- Responsible for tracking and communicating new receipts with the greater Apparel team
- Evaluate inventory positions at a category level and country level to identify recommendations and risks
- Responsible for forecasting and executing consolidations to ensure inventory is optimized between E-Comm and Store channels
- Oversee monthly store inventory reconciliation globally
- Manage and maintain inventory management within our ERP systems for all relevant tasks
- Improve and implement reporting and analysis capabilities to drive decision making at the regional and global level
- Previous apparel experience with 3 - 6 yrs. in Retail Planning, Store Planning and/or Allocations for both digital and retail businesses
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Netsuite/SAP is a plus
- Strong analytical skills paired with strategic business acumen and application
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly, motivated, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to formally present business strategies and action plans
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, adaptable, and possesses a willingness to take on new projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.