Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
Reporting to the VP of Professional Services, and part of the Customer Experience team, the Global Manager of Training will develop end-to-end programs and initiatives that enable the CX team and partners to increase their productivity and capabilities. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop CX training collateral, build and manage onboarding programs, refine our product & process training materials, and more; In partnership with CX operations, partner operations, product marketing, HR and CX leadership.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define training delivery strategies that consider desired outcomes, student learning needs and optimal delivery mechanisms for partners and CX employees.
- Establish Hyperscience University curriculum, lead the development of training materials (training videos, recordings, user guides, tech papers, exercises) in partnership with CX Subject Matter Experts.
- Coordinate training logistics and deliver training through optimal methods that may include classroom, virtual learning and e-learning mediums.
- Ensure that training objectives have been met and that students have been adequately prepared to utilize our solution in their day-to-day roles.
- Maintain and report on key learning metrics on an ongoing basis and improve learning adoption with students. Collect and analyze training course evaluation data, modifying the training approach to improve effectiveness as needed.
- Manage the Learning Management System and is responsible for any vendor management and course uploads for course requirements. Promote and market the LMS and various training programs throughout the organization.
- 5+ years' experience successfully engineering and delivering training curriculum in an enterprise environment.
- 5+ years of successfully developing and delivering training for Enterprise-level software or hardware solutions (e.g. ERP, BI, CRM, ECM) required.
- Bachelor's degree in education, business management or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- Specialization in corporate training, training development, adult learning or equivalent is a welcome addition.
- Designing, Developing and Delivering corporate training.
- Experience applying the principles of Change Management as part of an overall training strategy.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business partners and management required.
- Experience with LMS systems and comfortable with creating content and administration of a system, experience with Coassemble a plus.
- Experience with Instructional design tools for eLearning to include Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline as well as Vyond, Camtasia and Adobe Premier Pro or industry equivalents.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.