The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
Who we are looking for:
The General Manager and Head of Global Campaigns' role is to enable The Trade Desk's go to market strategy across the globe through effective activation of cross-functional marketing execution teams and agency partners. This leader will manage a small, high Impact team at the center of global execution, defining target segments; audience insights; and marketing goals for each Initiative. This leader will bring a results-oriented lens to end-to-end marketing execution, ensuring each in market tactic Is fit to objectives. This leader is an expert in design thinking, able to define optimal customer campaign journeys to maximize performance. This leader is also a superb collaborator that Inspires while Influencing, continuously raising the bar on marketing excellence while ensuring team harmony.
This leader will manage a team of 2-3 professionals and work with other key resources globally to drive programs.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the planning and development of go-to-market strategies for The Trade Desk’s marketing campaigns globally
- Grow and maintain a deep understanding of TTD's global audience segments and their unmet needs across media planning and buying, campaign measurement and management
- Own the development of comprehensive campaign briefs, working closely with Brand Planning, Product Marketing, Thought Leadership, Paid Media, and CRM teams to bring TTD's most Important stories to life
- Partner with best-in-class agencies and internal creative team to produce innovative, inspiring campaigns that differentiate our products from competitors’ and deliver against campaign objectives
- Set vision for customer lifecycle, partnering across TTD to drive adoption of new features and channels with thought leadership, UX Improvements, Account Development, CS, and campaigns
- Manage cross-functional campaign teams to ensure all campaign elements are designed for purpose and executed with excellence
- Establish campaign KPIs; track and report on metrics and make recommendations for ongoing and future improvements and optimizations
- Own and continually update campaign “playbook” to establish best practices for the planning and execution of TTD marketing campaigns
- Inspire the team to “raise the bar” on campaign planning and execution, ensuring we are continuing to improve work outputs and internal processes
- Lead a team of talented, driven, global marketers; coaching them to excel each day, developing their professional skillset and empowering them to contribute at their highest capability
- Foster a culture of constant learning and improvement, bringing and supporting new ideas
Who you are:
- 12-15 years’ experience across Product Marketing, Advertising, Customer Acquisition/Demand Gen, and CRM/Engagement
- Seasoned people leader with experience leading high performing Marketing teams
- Performance marketer laser focused on tying activities to results
- Design thinker; expert at using customer Insights to craft winning campaign strategies
- Master of the customer journey - understands the Importance of flawless e2e execution
- Comfortable with white space - ability to break down complex problems into actionable work plans with test and learn agenda
- Superb collaboration skills with proven success "getting to yes" in matrixed organizations
- Extensive experience managing creative agencies and media partners/sponsorships
- Bias toward action - not afraid to move fast and break things
- Mix of B2B/B2C a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.