Go-To-Market Enablement Associate at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who You Are:
You are a forward thinker, strategic planner, adaptable, flexible, committed to improving the field effectiveness of a hyper growth SaaS company and have a passion for GTM teams learning and development. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and experienced enablement team.
As our Sales Enablement Associate, you will be a critical connector managing enablement operations and supporting our global Go-To-Market organizations providing the resources, content, ongoing readiness and enablement to help them achieve their objectives and targets. You have the ability to think globally and will be supporting Dataminr’s customer-facing teams in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Enablement Calendar & Communications
- As the point of contact for Sales Enablement Communications, own the creation and publication of the team Newsletters, manage the Enablement Event Calendar and coordinate enablement activities, including workshops, Weekly Knowledge Series, webinars and other learning interventions
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, the People team and others to support the on time delivery of the Quarterly and Annual Enablement Plans
New Hire Onboarding
- Help to orchestrate and coordinate new hire onboarding set up in the Learning Management System and Content Management Platform, plus ongoing readiness assignments for all lines of business
- As one of our Content Management Platform administrators, consult with multiple business stakeholders to properly organize and publish marketing, sales processes and other learning assets in accordance with Dataminr’s Knowledge Management Strategy and Governance
- Partner with Sales Enablement leads to support their business objectives, priorities and programs
- Define and run enablements reports and business impact metrics
- Flex your creative muscle to assist in the design, content creation and management of training materials and certifications
- Create and document guides, processes and project plans for the Sales Enablement team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement and/or learning & development, within a SaaS or tech company preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mindset, and operate with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate cross functionally with internal teams
- Knowledgeable of Sales Productivity tools: Salesforce, Clari, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft or similar; Sales Methodologies (Miller Heiman, Challenger, etc.) and Project Management (Asana)
- Proficient in LMS (WorkRamp or similar), Content Management (Highspot, Seismic), authoring tools (Adobe Creative Suite or similar) and Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Austrailian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.