Group Manager, Enterprise Growth Strategy & Operations at Zocdoc (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission:
As a Group Manager of Growth Strategy & Operations, your mission is to propel our Enterprise client organization to new heights. You’ll serve as a core member of the organization's cross-functional leadership team, which is responsible for building a high-performance, high-growth business.
Zocdoc depends on this role to constantly challenge the status quo and strategize new ways we can accelerate our growth. But it doesn’t end with pure strategy. Once you and the core team prioritize new initiatives, you’ll be responsible for translating those ideas into operational plans the team can execute against, and help teams across the organization break down barriers that stand in their way.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Challenge the status quo in search of ways to improve
- Are a passionate operator, who can bridge the gap between strategy and execution
- Enjoy finding simplicity in the most complex problems
- Thrive in entrepreneurial settings where creativity and grit are required
- Are enthusiastic about moving into high visibility role in a fast growing tech company
Your day to day is…
- Sitting on the core cross-functional leadership team of our Enterprise client organization, which is responsible for driving a high-performance, growth business
- Ideating, sizing, and prioritizing innovation across all aspects of our Enterprise client organization to enable it to accelerate and scale
- Translating strategic priorities into thoughtful deployment plans that incorporate operational realities and enable rapid execution across teams
- Identifying and clear obstacles that slow velocity and/or put company objectives at risk
- Serving as the conduit between the Enterprise client organization and non-dedicated cross-functional teams (e.g., Analytics, Product Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.)
- Synthesizing a mix of qualitative and quantitative insights into concise, actionable recommendations that can be digested by leaders across the business
- Driving monthly business reviews, including key metrics and opportunities for improvement, in partnership with other key Enterprise leaders
You’d be successful in this role if you have…
- 8+ years of work experience in strategy and/or operations roles such as business/revenue/sales operations, product, program management, consulting, private equity, venture capital, or investment banking
- A proven track record of collaborating across departments and all levels of leadership
- Resourcefulness, nimbleness, and the ability to stay positive under pressure
- Comfort with taking initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and be resourceful to solve ambiguous challenges
- A well-equipped influencing toolkit that is effective across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.