Our mission is to empower people to live healthier by creating and promoting the most effective, science-driven hydration possible. As seen on Fox Business, TechCrunch, Business Insider, and Forbes, we’ve created products that hydrate you faster and more efficiently than water alone. Our health-conscious subscribers love it, and we listen carefully to their needs to help build out a roadmap of future products.
Launched in 2018, we’re a small team, but we achieve big things together in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to learn a lot, and quickly, this is the place for you! Hydrant recently raised a round of funding, and we’ve set aggressive goals.
The Growth team is looking for a data-driven, detail-oriented self-starter who will report directly to the Head of Growth. Candidates should be passionate about learning quickly, wearing a ton of different hats, and owning the process from data capture to analytics to strategy to execution.
- Assist with and manage datastreams and dashboards to power Growth, Finance, and Strategy team operations.
- Own Growth analytics and the crafting of strategy from your analytics and reporting, in partnership with the Head of Growth.
- Execute Growth efforts across paid and other platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Connected TV, Email, Podcast, and anything else that will drive positive results for Hydrant.
- Manage external partners and agencies in execution of Growth strategy across email, podcast marketing, creative development, and more.
- Work with the ecommerce manager to ensure that our site is optimized to provide the best experience for our customers and to convert customers as effectively as possible.
- Own a portion of cross-team collaboration with Finance, Strategy, Operations, and Brand teams.
- Assist in preparation of reports for executives, the Board of Directors, and the broader team.
- Strong data and analytical skills and experience (Excel required, SQL preferred)
- Ability to learn and pivot quickly
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong structured communications and presentation skills
- Solutions-oriented mindset
- 1-2 years at a top Strategy or Management Consulting firm, on the Growth team at a high-growth startup, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or significant coursework in a Quantitative-focused field
- Passion for and knowledge of the CPG and/or health and wellness space
- Knowledge of or hands-on experience with paid marketing strategy and/or channels
- Knowledge of or hands-on experience with retention strategy and/or channels
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar Business Intelligence tools
- Experience interfacing cross functionally with Finance, Strategy, and Operations teams
- Competitive pay + equity
- Company-supplemented health insurance coverage (including dental + vision)
- Collaboration opportunities with other top startups
- Free Hydrant
- A fast-paced environment with a passionate, dedicated team
- Opportunities to directly work with the co-founders and other senior leadership team members