Growth Marketing & Business Operations Manager
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing and checkout experience anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
Bread’s Growth team is responsible for driving revenue growth for the company via rapid data-driven experimentation. Our team is a nimble, cross-functional group of engineers, designers, operators, marketers, data analysts, and product managers working together to improve on all aspects of our customer lifecycle. The team works to develop new acquisition channels (Referrals, Affiliates, Facebook, etc.), optimize our existing channels (Email, Text, etc.), increase engagement & payback rates, and drive revenue growth for our business.
As a member of the overall Product team, your mission will be to turn ideas into innovation by working cross-functionally across our company - Product, Merchant Success, Legal, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service - to drive growth for our business. We’re looking for an individual who is data-driven, results-oriented and able to project manage & execute complex initiatives.
Example projects include:
- Developing new email campaigns to increase conversion rates of our consumer base
- Setting up new affiliate programs for 3rd-party contractors to offer financing solutions for their customers
- Partnering with merchants to improve their financing consumer experience
- Launching new Instagram Stories ads to reduce cart abandonment and drive incremental conversions
- You will identify, concept, build and drive execution on complex growth initiatives focused on increasing revenue across our merchant and consumer base
- You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive growth planning/roadmap development
- You will analyze data to identify opportunities for funnel improvements and growth marketing communications.
- You will collaborate with Product & Engineering to implement tooling and automation for growth marketing efforts
- You will execute new growth marketing campaigns across existing and new channels
- You will closely monitor, analyze and measure experiment results
- 2-4 years of experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven ability to execute complex projects involving cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Optimism, curiosity, kindness and a strong sense of urgency
- Growth marketing experience in consumer tech (e-commerce, D2C, subscription, marketplace, consumer fintech, etc.)
- Previous experience working within highly regulated consumer experiences (healthtech, fintech, insurtech, etc.)
- Experience with Looker and running complex database queries using SQL
- Experience working with best-in-class Product organizations