Growth Marketing Manager - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
This role will be tasked with driving efficient results for Keeps’ paid social advertising efforts by driving forward strategies that are currently working while also identifying untapped opportunities. This person must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing and driving forward relationships with vendors/agencies, as well as working cross-functionally across other Keeps teams such as design, data, CX, and CRM. One day you could be ideating on a new quiz for a Facebook landing page; the next day crafting a better reporting template to make analysis more effective; the next day structuring a new creative concept test after learning about something new during customer research.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, and are excited by the prospect of directly affecting topline business growth through their work on the front line. This person should have a strong understanding of the intricacies of paid social, either through formal training at an agency or hands-on experience at a direct-to-consumer brand, and are looking to take the next step in their career toward full channel management. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Directly manage Keeps paid social campaigns in platform on Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok
- Develop and execute a hypothesis-led testing roadmap designed to reduce CAC and improve our ability to scale efficiently
- Get into the weeds and be hands-on with campaign optimization in a manner that improves daily performance and meets monthly performance goals
- Derive creative insights from performance data and partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive creative testing strategy
- Build weekly KPI reports with large sets of data to identify trends, efficiencies and opportunities to improve channel performance
You should have:
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing direct response performance marketing campaigns through Facebook Ads Manager with budgets over $1MM/month for a direct-to-consumer subscription business (required)
- Have demonstrable experience…
- Launching, optimizing, and scaling Facebook campaigns with a specific CAC target
- Deploying and proving the impact of campaigns throughout the customer buying journey
- Deriving granular insights from data, forming testable hypotheses, and using a testing framework that proves results that can impact the business
- Working with in-house and external creative teams to develop creative assets that can be deployed tactically to test the broader creative strategy
- Managing KPI dashboards and delivering transparent performance reporting to internal stakeholders in order to create current and historical reference points
- A passion for data -- data analysis, reporting and channel attribution are central to this role, so you will need to be comfortable working with data at a granular level and should be fluent in Excel
- A mission-driven attitude -- at Thirty Madison, we are a human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone, and we want those who join our team to care about that as much as we do
Bonus points if you have:
- Formal training on paid social advertising
- Experience working on a subscription brand or startup
- Experience with a wide range of paid social channels
- Experience with data/reporting tools like Funnel.io or Looker
- Agency experience
#LI-MK09 #LI-Onsite NH-00108
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
*Contractors, and temps are not eligible for benefits.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*